Dr. Roberto Apponi has graduated, with honors, in Dentistry in 2013 at the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia.
- From 2013, he practices in Modena and Sassuolo, Emilia Romagna, Italy.
- He attended, in the three years 2013-2015, the fixed prosthesis course on natural teeth and implants held by dr. Alessandro Agnini.
- He participated, in 2014, at the six-month course of implantology held by Dr. Alessandro Agnini.
- He attended, in 2015, the practical course “Revitalize” of full arch rehabilitation and sinus lift at the Zimmer Center in Winterthur.
- He took part, in 2015, at the international course BioHorizons “Teeth Express” held by dr. Alessandro Agnini.
- In the period 2015-2016 he was in the post-graduate program of the university oral surgery course at the University of Modena and Reggio Emila chaired by Dr. Pierantonio Bellini.
- From 2012 to 2016 he attended the oral surgery and oral pathology clinics of the dental clinic of the General Hospital of Modena managed by prof. Ugo Consolo and prof. Attilio Carlo Salgarelli.
- From 2016 he is clinical tutor of special odontostomatological pathology at the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia.
- Author of clinical studies presented at the National College of Teachers of Dentistry and the XXII International Congress of prosthetic dentistry and implant of Quintessence.